WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term '[business name]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tingdene Holiday Parks Limited, Bradfield Road, Finedon Road Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 4HB. Our company registration number is Tingdene Holiday Parks Ltd, Registered in England 6442641. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PAYMENT Terms and Conditions
1. Who we are
Tingdene Holiday Parks Limited (‘THPL’) is a registered company (06442641), registered at Bradfield Road, Finedon Road Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4HB
2. What these terms are about
These terms apply to your use of the Owners’ Payment Station (‘OPS’). By accessing the OPS you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them you should not access our OPS.
These are the current version of our terms but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so please try to read these terms every time you visit the OPS. By accessing the OPS after changes are made to these terms you agree to the revised terms.
3. Paying for services through our OPS
The OPS allows you only to pay for services provided by THPL using our online payment page.
4. Other things you need to know about our OPS
Use of the OPS is free and we take steps to ensure it is available to all permitted users. We will try to ensure that the OPS is always available to you but we have to be realistic and so we do not promise that the OPS will be continuously available. We also do not promise that your use of the OPS will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the OPS and server will be free from attack (e.g. from viruses).
5. Intellectual property rights
The design and content of the OPS, and the material published on it, is protected by copyright and is owned by THPL.
6. Your personal information
THPL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
7.1 What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Your name
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to payments for services you have received
7.2 What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7.4 Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7.6 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card and you confirm that the card used by you to purchase goods and services from us is yours.
8. Refund Policy
If a payment has been made in error or we have charged incorrectly we will refund the debit/credit card by which the account was paid by within ten working days.
The payment you make relates directly to a service that has been provided. Once the invoice for the service provided has been raised neither you nor we may cancel this order. This does not affect your right to a refund (See Refund Policy)
If a court or other competent authority rules that any of these terms are void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other terms and the remainder of the void or unenforceable term will still be valid.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a consumer, your statutory legal rights are not affected by these terms.
If we fail to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided by these terms or by law that does not mean we give up those or any other rights or remedies. We reserve the right to exercise those rights or remedies in the future.
These terms and the use of our website and its content shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law. We and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claims or proceedings relating to these terms or their subject matter.
11. Need to get in touch?
Please write to us at:
Tingdene Holiday Parks Ltd
Finedon Road Industrial Estate,
Northamptonshire, NN8 4HB
Telephone : 01933 230111